Bure Backpack 15L - Klattermusen
A classic climbing backpack that has all the functionalities for taking on any mountain you’re trying to climb. The Bure backpack is lightweight and made with a tough durable fabric to withstand even sharp rocks. The backpack is designed with gravity in mind and will have the center gravity placed closest to your body center when climbing. To increase this effect even more, the compression strap on top of the backpack can be used. The compression strap can also be used to attach a rope or as a belay attachment. The S-shaped shoulder straps allow free movement when climbing as this makes the straps move towards the chest.
- 65% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 13% Kevlar® fiber.
- TPU coated.
- Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Sternum straps with 4-point attachment for free movement and stability.
- Top loaded backpack with zipped opening.
- Easily accessible bottom part thanks to zipped opening on the side.
- Looped webbing on the outside for attachment of helmet and carabines.
- Internal zipped pocket for valuables.
- Increased durability with Aramid reinforcement on the bottom.
- Ventilated shoulder straps for improved breathability.
- Internal mesh net for water bladder hose.
- Belay station attachment with compression strap.