100 ml Eau De Parfum
Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin launched 19-69 in 2017. Inspired by gender-fluid '80s fashion, Bergelin worked with artisans from France, Italy, and Scandinavia to develop signature scents with the mission of uniting people. 19-69 now offers 9 gender-neutral fragrances, including: Purple Haze, Capri, Chinese Tobacco, Kasbah, Rainbow Bar, Chronic, Villa Nellcôte, Female Christ, and L´air Barbès.
All 19-69 fragrances are suitable for any gender.
- Purple Haze: Deep, powerful, and quirky, Purple Haze features notes of cannabis accord, violet leaf, and patchouli
- Capri: Fresh but edgy, light but comforting, Capri features notes of sweet and bitter Orange, Ylang Ylang, and White Musk.
- Chinese Tobacco: Spicy and woody, Chinese Tobacco features notes of Tobacco, Coriander, and Oud.
- Kasbah: Woody with soft spices, Kasbah features notes of white Honey, Amber, and Sandalwood.
- Rainbow Bar: Warm and glowing with light elements, Rainbow Bar features notes of Bergamot, Bourbon, and Vetiver.
- Chronic: Leafy, vibrant, and green, Chronic features notes of Cannabis Accord and Moss.
- Villa Nellcôte: Aromatic, refreshing, and floral, Villa Nellcôte features notes of Grapefruit, Magnolia flower, and Patchouli.
- Female Christ: Earthy but fresh, Female Christ features notes of Eucalyptus, Rhubarb, and Vanilla.
- L´air Barbès: Cold and fresh, L´air Barbès features notes of fresh Lemon, Concrete, and Ink.
- La Habana: Smokey and alluring, La Habana features notes of Saffron, Incense Resinoid, and Laotian oud.
- Miami Blue: Fresh and aquatic, Miami Blue features notes of Lemon, Ginger, and Cocaine Accord.