Clothing Donation Drive
We’re partnering with Career Gear, a non-profit, NYC-based organization that promotes financial independence for low-income men, to host a clothing donation drive. From April 5–28, 2019, come by our SoHo store and drop off your new or gently used business casual items. Remember, the clothes you donate must be in good condition.
In appreciation for your donation,
you'll receive a 15% off your next purchase
at the O.N.S store or online shop.
We're accepting "Business Casual" items which include:
- Button-down and collared shirts
- Casual dress pants, chinos
- Blazers and appropriate outerwear
- Clothing must be new or gently used, business professional attire
- Clothing must be in style. Before donating, ask yourself, "Will this item/outfit help a man make the best impression at his job interview?"
- Clothing must be clean, cannot be stained, or have odors
In partnership with: